Welcome to our new eLibrary!
A wide range of scholarly e-journal and e-book collections, high quality reference information and academic databases is now available to library users at the University of Yangon through the eLibrary Myanmar project.
Users can cross-search the full text of over 15,000 full text journals, 140,000 e-books plus other materials such as newspapers, statistical information, images and more using our new online Discovery Service. Any questions? Please contact the library.
Use our new Discovery Service from anywhere on campus to cross-search the full text of hundreds of thousands of prestigious e-journals, e-books, newspapers and other sources via a single search. Or start searching using the search box below.
Search Our eLibrary: e-journals, e-books, newspapers and more!
Or access e-resources individually…
Direct access to individual e-journal and e-book collections, and databases, is also available across the University of Yangon campus. Click the links below to get started.
Reference and newspapers
- Credo Online Reference Service: Academic Core Collection
- EBSCO Newspaper Source
- MasterFILE Premier
- Oxford English Dictionary Online
- Oxford Quick Reference
- Cambridge Journals Online
- EBSCO Academic Search Premier (available through the main Discovery Service)
- EBSCO eBook Academic Subscription Collection (available through the main Discovery Service)
- Edward Elgar Journals and eBook Collections (Law and Development Studies)
- Intellect Journals Collection
- Oxford Handbooks Online
- Oxford Journals Collection
- Oxford Scholarship Online
- Sage Research Methods
- Sage Research Methods Cases
- Taylor & Francis Combined Library
- HeinOnline Academic Core Collection
- Investment Claims
- LexisNexis (Lexis Singapore Research Service)
- Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law
- Oxford Constitutions of the World
- Oxford Legal Research Library
- Oxford Reports on International Law
- Oxford Scholarly Authorities on International Law
- Nature Publishing Group Journals
- Royal Society of Chemistry eBooks
- Royal Society of Chemistry Journals Archive
- Royal Society of Chemistry Gold
- Royal Society Journals Collection
Business, Economics and Education
Any Questions? Contact the Library.